Tuesday, May 10, 2011

mother's day and pooheads

I think Forr got sick of Lola ceaselessly asking me if it was still mother's day and then upon learning that, yes, it was still mother's day, acting just delighted and wishing me a happy mother's day (on a side note: I did not get sick of Lola's adorable mother's day antics).

After one such sweet mother's day wish from Lola, Forrest said, jealously, from the backseat of the car, "well, happy boy's day to me because I'm a boy."

Just as an aside, he also called our local ecclesiastical leader a poohead several times on Saturday night. Is it bad that my first reaction upon hearing this was to laugh??

And I know that I have had a third child for six months and still haven't updated my blog header to include him. I am working on it...

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, will be sure to wish Forrest a happy boys day next time I see him. I will also be forever wondering who exactly earned the title of Poophead.

    I don't think church will be the same for me anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This reminds me of Scotty, he invented "Brother's Day" when he was a kid because of this exact reason, he didn't think it fair to have Mother's and Father's day but no boy day (he didn't have brothers).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Lola & Forr need their own show on syndicated cable!

    ReplyDelete