Monday, April 11, 2011

ew yuck yuck yuck

and no thanks to you, tall people.

I spied the top of my little shelf in my kitchen. The one that's just above eye level- well my eye level. What I found was pretty disgusting. Dusty and disgusting.

Quinn, if you read this blog, you are 6'2" (a full foot taller than myself). Could you have clued me in on how disgusting that shelf looked?

If you are taller than me (pretty sure you are) and have visited my house and saw my shelf- I'm sorry.

Next stop- the top of the fridge, range hood, door jams....

4 comments:

  1. I need a picture....my imagination is running away with me! What did you find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hurried up and wiped it down before i thought to take a picture but it was just really really really REALLY dusty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are short, medium, or tall, don't be offended when you see the dust at my house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since I am shorter than you, I did not notice at all. So at least you have one visitor you need not apologize to :)

    ReplyDelete