Thursday, July 9, 2009

Confessions of a Closet Weirdo

10. I have always wanted to be singing and dancing in those awful, cheesy shows at Lagoon.

9. I love talking in weird accents and voices and I am scared that I am warping my children by doing so in front of them because I can't help it.

8. I think it is hilarious when people have coughing fits. I am always stifling my laughter when people inhale something and can't stop coughing...weird, I know.

7. I love fake cheese (especially that "cheese" that squeezes out of a can).

6. I am afraid of riding bicycles. I am also afraid of skiing.

5. When I was a little kid I was really, really frightened of toilets. I would push the lever to flush and run out of the room because I always thought they would come flooding over.

4. I can't whistle. I just might be the crappiest whistler in the entire world.

3. I love to exercise. Sick, I know.

2. I play a dangerous game with the gas gauge in my car. I drive around on empty waaaaaay too long.

1. And, finally folks, the moment you have all been waiting for (if any of you are even still reading this) the number one confession of a closet weirdo: I love chewing on those little plastic thingies that attach tags to new clothes. There, I said it. Man, it feels good to get that off my chest.

If you are now totally freaked out at the thought of being my friend, I completely understand.


Oh yeah, by the way Quinn and I put an offer on a house and are scheduled to close August 10th....wha!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap you are awesome! I have to admit some of those I was not all that suprised. Though, I now have some great gift ideas. Please, who wouldn't want to be your friend. We all have weird things, I'll have to think of some and see if I can limit it to 10 things. (grins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house! That is great. Are we related? I, too, talk in funny accents, want to be in cheesy song/dance shows, and I can't whistle. Alas, alack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crazy biotch.

    Yeah about that house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to email me and tell me where said house is located, I am excited for you guys. Let's get together soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the house! I read about your chewing on plastic things to Rusten and he too shares your love of that! ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete