Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daily drama

Last night the chair broke.




This morning the mirror shattered all over my bedroom thanks to the baby.



In case you're wondering, this is a picture of a mirror inside of my garbage can. Super disgusting.(not pictured is me in my front yard this morning taking pictures inside my garbage can while wearing my pajamas.)

There were 2 silver linings to the broken mirror: 1. The baby wasn't cut. Obviously. 2. I finally vacuumed my bedroom floor.

Now hurry and click somewhere else so you don't have to look at that gross garbage picture anymore. HURRY.

1 comment:

  1. Megs, you are darling! I am sitting here thinking why it is I am not talking to you every.single.day because you are that awesome.

    I wish I'd been driving by your house this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete