Thursday, September 23, 2010

can someone please tell me why

the cheese didn't melt on the pizza I made for dinner last night?




I lovingly kneaded the dough. I seasoned and blackened the chicken. I chopped, seeded, zested, and squeezed the makings of the salsa. I was invested in this pizza.

It wasn't even cheap cheese either. It was decent cheese. Cache Valley Pepper Jack cheese to be exact. Cheese that I have melted on top of nachos and hamburgers and have even melted on this pizza when I have made it in the past.

I just might call Cache Valley and give them a piece of my mind about this unmeltable cheese they are selling.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know...I thought all cheese melted. But I am totally impressed by that awesome looking pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. was the cheese..frozen when you put it on the pizza? Either way, it looks like it was DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it low fat cheese? That stuff never melts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cheese was neither frozen nor lowfat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how sad! It still looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete