Wednesday, February 16, 2011

that about sums it up

1. My cute niece has Beiber-fever so I keep hearing his CD when I see her. Now I can't stop singing "baby, baby, baby, oooh" to my baby.

2. Will The Biggest Loser people please send their doctor to makeover week so they can do something about his weird hair??

3. I did the Insanity fit test this morning and discovered I'm way less coordinated and in shape than I thought. I also don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

4. Next time I'm meeting someone at a gas station to make a ksl.com exchange I will remember to ask what kind of car they drive. It would eliminate some embarassing staring issues.

4. Note to self: make sure you're signed into your own google account (not your husbands) when making comments on your friends blogs. It might seem weird and creepy to your friends to have your husband making silly comments on their blogs...

5. Is anyone else really annoyed by the woman in the RC Willey commercials??

3 comments:

  1. You really are too funny! And I can say that I had an experience about meeting someone at a gas station, only it was to have them test drive a car we were selling and it was really bad weather and so I just had to stand under the little awning when they took off in the car. But before that, I stared at many a cars thinking they were the person I was meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so knew it was you it was obvious. No man would ever have bite his tongue around his wife. :) RC Wilma BUGS.

    ReplyDelete