Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the price you pay

On the morning these photos were taken (since I'm not a same-day blogger...wish I was) I did some yoga, took a shower, and had a nice lenghthy chat with my cousin.

I guess my rowdies were bored because they tore up this box.


No big deal really. Thing I really wanted to share with you was the reason this little girl's face and hair is wet.


You can't really tell in the photo but she's got wet dreds and her shirt is wet also.

The reason? She's been drinking from the dog's dish.

None of this really disturbs me all that much. I figure...it's the price I'm willing to pay for a bit of freedom. You know- to do the yoga and shower and talk on the phone.

Completely unrelated but Quinn painted the kids' faces over the weekend. They were thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you were pretty validated in the price you paid to have some mommy time Meags! How are you lovin the mommy of 3 status? :)

    ReplyDelete