Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Sweetest Lola


My friend, Annie, was subbing in nursery a few Sundays back and told Quinn a story about our dear Lola.

Apparently Lola was reading a book when a boy tried to take it away from her. Annie told the boy he could have his turn with the book as soon as Lola was done.

When Quinn got to this point in telling me the story my chest slightly puffed up in pride because surely this was going to be an example of what an excellent sharer Lola had become as a result of her mother's fine teaching and example.

Hmm.

As the story goes, instead of sweetly smiling and letting the little boy have a turn, her face turned contrary and she declared, "I will never be done with this book."

2 comments:

  1. hmm..let's say she gets it from her Aunty Chelsea!! hehehe

    This story is just the best Maegan - just like all your stories are! It was soo nice to see you pretty lady! I sincerely miss you!!

    ReplyDelete